Excellent English communication is a must!
As a Software Test Engineer
Responsibility includes the below but not limited to
1) Take responsibility for success of testing cycle and Quality of Products delivered to end customers.
2) Raise defects and log RCAs. Bug triaging. Classification of bugs in buckets. Assigning severity. Providing sign off to builds.
3) Expert in understanding business use cases and requirement and converting them to scenarios and test cases.
4) Identify test requirements from business and functional specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan including integration and system test scripts.
5) Testing of complex mathematical operations
6) Use SQL queries for test case validation.
7) Testing the Web services (REST/Micro)
8) Take ownership of and develop data tie out testing plans.
9) Design test cases using SQL queries, Cube, Excel VLookUps.
10) Execute test scripts/scenarios, regression tests and smoke scripts, from Source Application/ DB to Data Warehouse to the UI.
Requirements, Desired Skills & Experience
1) The ideal candidate should have at least 1 – 4 years of experience in Business Analysis and Functional as well as data testing.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation.
3) Technical background and extensive exposure to agile development methodologies required.
4) Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones.
5) Any experience with automation testing in selenium is a plus.
6) Any experience with Web service testing is a plus.
Qualifications: Bachelor's or higher degree in mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred.
Joining Time: Selected candidates should be able to join us within 30 days, from the date of offer.
Salary: 4.2 to 7.8 LPA
Open Position: 1
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kolkata, India
Offered Salary: 4.2 to 7.8 LPA
Posted: 7 months ago
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Qualification: Bachelor's or higher degree in mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred.